Monday, May 16, 2011

Austin Editorial Photographer / Easter 2011 San Antonio, TX

Scott and I went to San Antonio for Easter, just because we could!  Being back in Texas, we really appreciate how short the drive is to San Antonio, the hill country, and to visit family.  My favorite place for breakfast in San Antonio is The Guenther House, I mean look at the yumminess!  It's located in the King William Historic District and was the home of the original owner of Pioneer Flour and also serves as a museum with a great gift shop.  After we had breakfast we took a walk among the beautiful historic homes and enjoyed seeing an area of the River Walk that I had not been before.  It was definitely spring as there were a lot of little ducklings swimming in the water  They were so cute!  We walked off enough of our breakfast to have a late lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Mi Tierra Cafe.  Now I am hungry just thinking about it!