Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun Finds at Marburger Farms /Austin Editorial Photographer

Yesterday I met my sister, Katie in Round Top, TX for the Marburger Farms Antique Show.  It was a feast for the eyes...antique furniture, lighting, beautiful linens, so many pretty things!  We walked, and we walked, and we walked but there was so much to see we didn't want to miss anything!  Yesterday was the first day of this 5 day event and since we got there early (considered pre-shopping) it was a whopping $50 for the two of us to get in, plus $9.50 for a drink and sandwich.  I only bought one thing, a wonderfully old wood basket to use in my apple orchard shoot coming up next week, which was a great deal at five bucks...but with admission and everything I guess it's more like a $65 basket!  It was definitely worth the drive and everything, and there were actually several other shopping events set up in the area and other antique stores there in Round Top, so I could see going for a couple days next time to take it all in.  Here are some of the great  things we saw yesterday.