Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fun in Branson

I can't believe how big these kiddos are now!  Miss Megan will be two in a month and Jonah is four going on twelve.  I took a few pictures of them last month when we were in Branson.  It was such a short trip so I wanted to spend time with them and play instead of being behind my camera the whole time.  Probably a good idea, I am pretty sure I had water spilled on me at least three times.  :)  Little Megan and her pacifier...its kind of surprising you can understand every word she says with that thing in her mouth.  Jonah is so smart and a very sweet brother, it's neat to have conversations with him now that he's bigger.  He's a little like me, sticks to his guns and then gets upset when he gets in trouble...like he didn't see it coming, or didn't care if his principles were more important.  Megan is so funny and unique I really miss being around her.  I love how she says, "Hi Keymee"  (Kimmie).  We both share a love and appreciation for chocolate and food.  Two evenings we made smores together, which was the first time they ever had them.  So I set down some pieces of chocolate and graham crackers while I toasted the marshmallows and little Megan ate at least 6 little pieces of chocolate...and that was after she had a whole smore to herself!  Ha!  This was followed by a very large belch and everyone laughed.  Cuteness all around.